E-mail Campaigns Tracking Systemwebventurer
Companies with a large client base need to interact with their customers and prospects on regular basis in order to:
- have a constant communication flow;
- reach top-of-mind;
- communicate on particular products, promotions and others;
- be transparent in their activity and constantly inform the clients regarding its own activity;
- send account status information (eg. banks sending card and account summaries);
- have a constant operational communication flow with customers.
One of the most efficient communication tool is e-mail and companies tend to realize its advantages and increase the number of campaigns and the categories of subjects reached by their e-mail campaigns:
- marketing (promotions, loyalty, advertorials, news about new products and services);
- customer support (notifications, reminders, invoices);
- legal (changes in the contracts, notifications).
Using internal mailing systems, companies are sending more and more e-mails but they don’t really know what happens after the e-mail was sent. It’s a one-direction communication flow and it’s not making best use of available technologies to find out what is really happening after the e-mail campaign was launched.
The Solution: A very efficient E-mail Campaigns Tracking System (ECTS) able to keep track of:
- Track and store the history of the e-mail campaigns launched;
- Analyze the rate of opening and offer detailed reports;
- Analyze the CTR and offers a informational base for future e-mail segmentation;
- Make campaign statistics and recipient activity log;
- Allowing custom integration with e-mail sending systems;
We started building the solution by performing an extended business analysis at one of the biggest multinational banks in Romania and crafted a system to serve their needs.
The system has as easy-to-use intuitive interface, and there are multiple user roles in order to be able to manage the system and manage the campaigns.